- RSS Channel Showcase 4349423
- RSS Channel Showcase 8482594
- RSS Channel Showcase 5793944
- RSS Channel Showcase 7929750
Articles on this Page
- 07/13/18--21:35: _Karashka, Selishte,...
- 07/13/18--21:38: _Casa Luca, Andaluci...
- 07/23/18--19:51: _Casa Luum, Sant Bar...
- 07/23/18--19:59: _Sant Josep Villa, I...
- 07/23/18--20:00: _Domus Sbirciò, Modi...
- 07/23/18--20:02: _Prixford Barton Hou...
- 07/25/18--09:01: _Villa Levanda, Milo...
- 07/27/18--18:13: _Tielrode Townhouse,...
- 07/29/18--20:02: _The Little Black Sh...
- 07/30/18--09:56: _Laurel Canyon Boxho...
- 07/30/18--10:59: _Black is back
- 08/02/18--13:41: _Conversation with t...
- 08/06/18--07:51: _The Wheelhouse, Twe...
- 08/06/18--07:54: _The Touraine Apartm...
- 08/09/18--16:58: _BenTen East, Kyoto,...
- 08/14/18--11:34: _Conversation with C...
- 08/14/18--14:30: _Conversation with O...
- 08/08/18--11:52: _What’s the story?
- 08/16/18--11:48: _Conversation with N...
- 08/14/18--14:29: _It takes all kinds…
- 07/13/18--21:35: Karashka, Selishte, Bulgaria
- 07/13/18--21:38: Casa Luca, Andalucia, Spain
- 07/23/18--19:51: Casa Luum, Sant Barbara de Nexe, Portugal
- 07/23/18--19:59: Sant Josep Villa, Ibiza, Spain
- 07/23/18--20:00: Domus Sbirciò, Modica, Sicily, Italy
- 07/23/18--20:02: Prixford Barton House, Devon, England
- 07/25/18--09:01: Villa Levanda, Milos, Greece
- 07/27/18--18:13: Tielrode Townhouse, Tielrode, Belgium
- 07/29/18--20:02: The Little Black Shack, Great Mackerel Beach, Australia
- 07/30/18--09:56: Laurel Canyon Boxhouse, Los Angeles, California
- 07/30/18--10:59: Black is back
- 08/02/18--13:41: Conversation with the Sibarist
- 08/06/18--07:51: The Wheelhouse, Twentynine Palms, California
- 08/06/18--07:54: The Touraine Apartments, Philadelphia, USA, Philadelphia, USA
- 08/09/18--16:58: BenTen East, Kyoto, Japan
- 08/14/18--11:34: Conversation with Christian Sarubi
- 08/14/18--14:30: Conversation with Olivia Lopez of @lustforlife
- 08/08/18--11:52: What’s the story?
- 08/16/18--11:48: Conversation with Nicholas Chiotellis
- 08/14/18--14:29: It takes all kinds…
This Balkan gem appears frozen in time. Built in 1921, the vacation home in Bulgaria’s central region is a beautifully preserved cultural vestige of traditional architecture. Artfully and meticulously renovated by the owners, the very essence of rural life has been preserved in great detail with subtly integrated modern amenities that don’t outshine the home’s […]
Nestled into the hillsides of the Sierra Nevada mountains, this vacation home rental in Andalucia has been seamlessly restored to bring out its authentic Cortijo style. Designed by the British furniture designer Matthew Hilton and Corrina Dean, architecture writer and artist, the house is a simple and straightforward blend of rustic Spanish and modern style. […]
Standing out in contrast to the earthy rural environment, this striking holiday home in Portugal is defined by beautiful geometric block forms, spare clean lines and pristine whites. Set within an expansive nature reserve in the hills of Faro and surrounded by acres of olive groves and peaceful countryside, the bleached structures form a series […]
Located in the hills above town with spectacular panoramic views, this luxury villa in Ibiza will spoil you with a wealth of choices for an unforgettable holiday. Composed of three separate structures, the main house, or Payesa is a two hundred year old traditional country house, seamlessly restored with state of the art features in […]
Wandering through the narrow winding alleyways in the historic center of the city, brings you to this unique vacation home rental in Modica. Overlooking some of the charming decorated balconies, rooftops and secret hidden courtyards below, the townhouse is immersed in the tightly knit town among the jumble of ancient structures. Completely renovated by a […]
A sprawling compound nestled into the verdant English countryside, this vacation home for rent in Devon is a graceful, 17th century manor home, whose lovely original features and history have been carefully preserved and protected. Restored and designed by London based creative duo Iglauer & Iglauer, the classic English cottage design has been updated with […]
Set above the tiny fishing village of Skinopi with spectacular views of the Aegean and islands in the distance, this vacation home for rent in Greece was designed by Athens based Kokkinou-Kourkoulas architects in subtle harmony with it’s rugged island landscape. Surrounded by olive trees and herb gardens of sage and thyme, the villa sits […]
The brainchild of artist duo Sofie Lachaert and Luc Dhanis, this vacation home rental in Belgium invites you to experience art and holidays in a new way. A living canvas dedicated to the collaborative arts of interior design and artistic innovation, the home presents art and design in an intimate and livable space. The historic […]
Along the shores of Mackerel Bay below the tree-lined ridge of Ku-ring-gai National Park, this beach house in Australia sits along its craggy edge, with uninterrupted views of Mackerel Beach, Pittwater, Barrenjoey Headland, Palm Beach and beyond. Built in the 1930s from local timber and sandstone, and restored using all recycled and repurposed materials, the […]
The post The Little Black Shack, Great Mackerel Beach, Australia appeared first on Modern Vacation Home Rentals.
Climbing over two stories high above the rugged mountain landscape, this holiday home in Laurel Canyon has been crafted as a living work of art. Set atop the LA basin with views from every room, this bold geometric home is as surprising inside as it is out. Towering above the city, the vast, open plan living […]
Discreet and unassuming but never the wallflower, black houses are the tall, dark and handsome strangers of architecture. It’s a bit of a thing at the moment, and rightly so. All around the world, architects are turning to black as it blends better into the mossy barks of surrounding trees, scorched volcanic stones, and shady […]
For as long as she can remember, Silvia Hengstenberg has been looking at houses with her family. Her mother, her mother’s sisters, her grandparents… Seven years ago, she and her mother Sylvia Girón took on the renovation of a family estate, Sylvia as interior designer and Silvia using her hotel consultant skills. They enjoyed the […]
Now owned by an artist but made famous by beloved California broadcaster Huell Howser, this modern vacation rental in Twenty Nine Palms shares his love and appreciation for all things California and is a fitting tribute to his passion and enthusiasm of classic mid-century style. Set within a vast spread of almost eighty acres, the […]
Located in the most distinguished and historic neighborhoods in the city center, these vacation rentals in Philadelphia offer two distinctive spaces, each uniquely designed with an aesthetic all their own, in one landmark building. Upholding the strictest historical preservation and environmental standards, the restoration has returned the building to it’s classic splendor with smartly integrated […]
The post The Touraine Apartments, Philadelphia, USA, Philadelphia, USA appeared first on Modern Vacation Home Rentals.
Over a century old and located in one of the most historic parts of the old capital, this vacation home rental in Kyoto is one of the first in a conservation effort by the owners to preserve the heritage and design of traditional architecture and housing. Owned by a group of friends passionate about Japanese […]
When it comes to design, Christian Sarubi is a jack of all trades. After a seven-year spell in Toronto designing jewelry, he returned to his native Mexico City eight years ago and started designing boutique home rentals. With a growing collection of properties throughout the city’s wildly diverse neighborhoods, he’s been indulging his love of […]
Style influencer, self-confessed professional tourist and general purveyor of the aspirational life, Olivia Lopez of @lustforlife recently spent a few days at Il Convento in Brando, Corsica. A beautifully-restored former convent in the heart of the mountains and the maquis, it’s the perfect decor for her sublime photographs, and right in line with her love for the […]
We can never resist a good story at BoutiqueHomes. After all, the soul of a home is the life that it has seen. Here’s our pick of four properties with heart and history, present and future, and tales to tell. I Conversi in The Abbey of San Giusto Tuscania, Italy Six hundred years ago, the Abbey of […]
Athena Penthouse is a big corner flat in the heart of Athens, located rather enviably at the foot of the Acropolis. From its terrace, the ancient temple shines in the sunset; from its balconies, the activities of the restaurants and bars provide a live show. Inside, a very special light shines on great collectible furniture […]
It takes all kinds… Beach or mountain, lake or ocean, minimalist or bohemian? All that matters is that it’s a vacation! We all have our own special idea of what makes a break, so here are seven new vacation rentals on BoutiqueHomes… with something for every personality. Pictured top: A-Place, Warsaw, Poland. For the minimalist with a […]